Header AD

Dodge Viper SRT-10 ACR Elite - Gta San Andreas


Dodge Viper SRT-10 ACR Elite - GTA SA
Installation: Plain and simple, use your IMG editor and replace hotrina.dff and hotrina.txd
Please, comment in English or Portuguese.
Check out my blog to see ALL of my other mods, especially NFS World conversions!
Rate what you want, but be warned, there are some bugs: it doesn't have a trunk or hood or bumpers, because there's nothing behind them, making a blank without them AND CJ's feet are crossing the car a bit, I don't think this will be a problem, you won't be flipping the car out there :D
You are not allowed to reupload or edit it or convert without asking me through my e-mail or blog

Dodge Viper SRT-10 ACR Elite - Gta San Andreas Dodge Viper SRT-10 ACR Elite - Gta San Andreas Reviewed by Gamer on 08:02 Rating: 5

No comments