Header AD

JTB Tours - Gta San Andreas



====================================
INSTRUCTIONS: (English)

use your tool & open the gta3.img & find the coach.txd & coach.dff
& replace it with my file

do not forget to create a backup

====================================
INSTRAKSYON: (TAGALOG)

gamitin ang kahit anong gta tool para mabuksan ang gta3.img at hanapin
ang coach.txd at coach.dff at i replace yun sa aking file

wag kalimutang gumawa ng bakup

====================================
I've created it because i've love it when the time i've saw it in iba
zambales youth summer camp.

Author: Aaron

you can re upload it but don't forget to write the respective owner
of the mod GOD BLESS YOU & BE A BLESSING

contact me if you have nissan escapade or nissan estate or hyundai grand starex
i will give you my mods ^_^ some of my mods are not accepted...

contact: Tasream2011@gmail.com

JTB Tours - Gta San Andreas JTB Tours - Gta San Andreas Reviewed by Gamer on 05:38 Rating: 5

No comments